Feb 8, 2010

Site Update

I am very pleased to announce the finish of my website. There are still some pages that have the dreaded “yellow sign” and need to be finished, but for the most part, the site is now origin specific. No more giant Joomla! logo at the top. The HTML has the correct title in it. There are custom banners at the top. I am happy and all is right with the world.

It did take a bit of time to get it just right. I had some setbacks: a template issue, browser compatibility bugs, and some CSS cleaning. The writing took up most of my time and I still have to proof read the sections. So I still have a lot of work, but I am glad to have the monster off my back.

I will be writing a design tip next for the journal and trying to get the tips I have here in this blog on the site. No more “under construction” blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment